“Food and service was wonderful !”
Review of Flavor of India - CLOSED

Flavor of India
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Scappoose, Oregon
“Food and service was wonderful !”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

While in Lincoln City, my cousin and I wanted to try different food. So we were told that the Flavor of India had the best buttered chicken! We decided to give it a try and we were totally impressed! The food was wonderful and the service was one of best I have had in a long time. Cant wait to return next visit!
'

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank kjwmartinez

Portland, OR
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is really outstanding food. I spent almost a week in Lincoln City, and after my first meal here, I didn't eat anywhere else. The owner is incredibly nice, and did I mention how delicious the food is?

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sheilahawk
Medford, Oregon
“Indian food on the Oregon coast? You bet!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My son has eaten the buffet here several times, but we went for dinner on his birthday, for my first time. What a treat! Delicious Indian food, as good or better than any we've had anywhere. Four of us shared several dishes and everything was excellent. Service was great, everything was clean and even though the outside of the building is not super-attractive, it has a nice ambience inside. And the price was right! I couldn't believe the bill was correct! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank susanfrey
“So good”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

If you like Indian food you will love this place. Inexpensive, friendly and in my opinion one of the best restaurants in Lincoln City.

Vancouver, Washington
“New fave at the beach”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Flavor of India is a great new addition to Lincoln City. Tasty, friendly, reasonably priced. Odd entry through the gas station parking lot, but decent ambiance once inside. It is my go-to restaurant in LC now.

Visited April 2014