“Great place!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is really outstanding food. I spent almost a week in Lincoln City, and after my first meal here, I didn't eat anywhere else. The owner is incredibly nice, and did I mention how delicious the food is?

1  Thank Sheilahawk
There are newer reviews for Flavor of India

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My son has eaten the buffet here several times, but we went for dinner on his birthday, for my first time. What a treat! Delicious Indian food, as good or better than any we've had anywhere. Four of us shared several dishes and everything was excellent. Service was great, everything was clean and even though the outside of the building is not super-attractive, it has a nice ambience inside. And the price was right! I couldn't believe the bill was correct! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank susanfrey
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

If you like Indian food you will love this place. Inexpensive, friendly and in my opinion one of the best restaurants in Lincoln City.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Flavor of India is a great new addition to Lincoln City. Tasty, friendly, reasonably priced. Odd entry through the gas station parking lot, but decent ambiance once inside. It is my go-to restaurant in LC now.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I live an hour away from Flavor of India and make the drive at least once a week sometimes twice. The lunch buffet is a great value at under $10.00 and I always get an extra buffet in a to go box to take home. The Butter Chicken is amazing! The Nan bread is hot, fresh & the best I have ever had. I have eaten at many Indian restaurants and this is by far the best. I believe they have about 12 hot dishes on the buffet + Nan brought to your table & a cold bar with fruit and salad & desserts. The wonderful warm colors (and clean restrooms) and fireplace make a wonderful atmosphere for a date or lunch with friends. They are closed Tuesday. They have a menu for dinner. Thumbs up and I look forward to coming back week after week for years to come!! The staff & owners are friendly and give great service. See you soon at Flavor of India!

1  Thank Tina K