“Best coffee in town”
Review of Cup of Jo

Cup of Jo
Reviewed April 2, 2015 via mobile

We visit Lincoln City every other year and this is normally our first stop. We love the owners and their coffee is great. I usually get the vanilla cappuccino and my wife loves the iced mocha.

2  Thank GRWLR51

Reviewed October 13, 2014

Nyla makes a fantastic frap -- my favorite is the snickerdoodle, bur all are good. Sooooo much better than the ubiquitous coffee place that shall remain un-named here. Be sure to get whipped cream with your drink--they make their own and it's sinfully good!

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank Linda V
Reviewed September 18, 2014

This is my other favorite coffee place in town. I love the coffee and return when I am on their end of town.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We travel along the Oregon Coast several times a year. When we go through Lincoln City we ALWAYS come here for lattes. The owner remembered us from our previous visit and asked about our niece & nephew that had been with us the previous year.

We had our dogs with us this trip and when she handed over our coffees, she included some dog treats so our pups wouldn't feel left out. Great customer service!

The coffee and treats are delicious - if you are lucky enough to go when she has made her pumpkin scones. get one! They are very tasty.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My almond rocha mocha was perfect, not too sweet. Service was fast and the staff is exceptionally nice.

Date of visit: July 2014