“Great Place for Oysters”

Shucker's Oyster Bar
Ranked #26 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This place has oysters served every which way but loose: Oyster Stew, Oyster Burger, Pan Fried Oysters, Oysters in Scampi, Deep Fried Oysters, Oysters and Y\Tiger Shrimp, Oysters in BBQ Sauce, Oysters and Fries, etc.

1  Thank JanRadclyffe
There are newer reviews for Shucker's Oyster Bar

Reviewed August 27, 2013

There was a turnover of workers at Shuckers when one of the best cooks and bartenders took a new job a few weeks ago. I'm happy to say the other chef, Ed, is still cooking and is very attentive to any special requests you have. My wife and I have been going there for breakfast every week or so and we think it is one of the best deals in Lincoln City. we also had an opportunity to stop by on Taco Tuesday in the afternoon and get in on the free tacos [limit two] you get to make yourself. They were good. Now I'm retired I'll be going there more often.

3  Thank Jim T
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Once agien my husband and I ate at Shuckers. This place is so friendly and the good is to die for. We have eaten at many places in town . The breakfast is so worth the money and the dinner specials are not what you would think ..,it
makes the a fancy restaurant look,like a cheap cafe . Keep up,the good work and we will continue making it a stop on are places to go on the coast

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We visited Suckers and found it to be quite a funky little place. We ordered the 6 pack of oyster shooters and they were the best we had ever had! A nice Bloody Mary cocktail sauce and then they were topped off with a shot of pepper vodka. The oyster dinner (10 oysters) that we ordered wasn't so good. We were going to have the sautéed oysters but the waitress suggested the pan fried were better. They looked huge but were mostly breading and the oysters inside were pretty small. We ended up having to take the batter off most of them as it was just too much. Wish we had had the sautéed. We did go back a second time just to have the oyster shooters and a drink and they were as good as the first time.

2  Thank gayle6769
Reviewed August 4, 2013

didn't adore the food. I had the special which was halibut, cheeses and way too many onions. I would never ever ever ever have it again. ever
whatever my honey had was OK......but nothing great/.
I went there because i wanted oysters on the half shell and for just a little less $$ than they had them, and didn't know from where the oysters were harvested. I know my oysters......wanted good ones.
salad was nice, server, daughter of owners, was sweet and attentive