“Fun, easy!”

Lincoln City Glass Center
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have always wanted to make a float. I called on Saturday morning to see if there were openings and was able to get in that day. My instructor

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"fun to watch"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The experience was very positive! I liked that they were concerned about my safety and educated me on each aspect of my project. Otto was well informed and made the learning experience so much fun. I created a large float and can't wait to go back and make a bowl!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

It was awesome to be able to watch them blow glass and not have to pay anything. My Husband and I were in awe...

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've been wanting to blow glass for YEARS!!! For my 50th birthday I rented a house in Lincoln City and tried to make an appointment to finally blow glass at Jennifer Sears.

I left a message the week before and never heard back. Called again the day I wanted to go it, but wasn't able to reach anyone. Since the weather had been so bad, I figured if they had had a full reservation schedule, so many people from the valley wouldn't have been able to get there so we stopped by.

They were doing production that day, but were willing to stop and help me make a float.

The glass artist who assisted me was just wonderful. He was friendly, informative, and made the whole process really fun.

My float turned out so great - the best I've ever seen!

The whole staff was very friendly and accepting of me and my girlfriend - we felt completely comfortable there. They allowed her to follow me around and take pictures and engaged us both in conversation as well as answering our questions.

It was a great time and produced a great float!

I'd highly recommend it.

1  Thank galavantersjoy
See more reviews
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stopped at Jennifer Sears Glass Art, made glass floats and had a great time. Andrew was our instructor, he was friendly, informative and made it a great experience. We will be back, what a great way to spend some time at the coast.
Be sure to wear natural fabrics, wool, cotton, etc. and close toed shoes, it IS hot glass after all.