“A must do”

Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio
Reviewed July 22, 2013

One of funniest things we did in Lincoln City was to go to the Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio and make our own glass creation. You can blow your own float , bowl or make a paperweight or heat. The place is super busy so book ahead 541-996-2569 . Also you will need to leave your art overnight so don't book it on your last night unless you want to pay to have them ship it to your home. Otto was the Artist who helped us and it was more fun and interesting than we thought it would be. Thanks Otto , now we have a wonderful reminder of our anniversary .

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"purchase items"
"entire process"

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had been reading up on Lincoln City before the trip there. I knew I wanted to visit this studio and try my hand at glass art. I went in and made my appointment for later that day. You do have to let the piece cure overnight, so don't plan on a visit on the day you are leaving. They can mail it to you, but that's an added cost. I chose to make a starfish. There was no glass blowing that went into making this piece, just a lot of twirling the rod and pulling on the glass. My instructor was Otto and he was easy to understand and very well trained at his craft. If you don't want to pay the money to make a piece, you can stand outside the 2 big garage doors and just watch. I am really pleased with my starfish and can't wait to put it on display.

1  Thank addison_and_clark
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife had a great time creating her glass globe. She had high hopes and was very happy with the results. I think she even wants to do it again to tweak her next one with what she knows about the process.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We came during the day and watched until the rain got to be too much. We returned at night to watch some of the artisans work. This place is a great opportunity to see glassblowing or to get a chance to make a small piece. Well worth the $$ for the glassblowing lesson

See more reviews