“Tranquility”

Connie Hansen Garden Conservancy
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We visited mid-week around 1:30PM. We were the only people there and enjoyed it greatly. No admission fee - envelopes provided for donations. It takes well under an hour to view the entire facility. It was unstaffed at the time of our visit, but there were signs that plants/flowers were available for sale. These items were clearly marked and envelopes were provided if you wanted to make a purchase. It's well-maintained and worth your time to take a break from the more traditionally "tourist" sites.

4  Thank BLV430
in 15 reviews
"volunteers"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I attended the orphan plant sale last weekend at the Connie Hansen Gardens. The people helping were incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We ended by walking through the various gardens. What a delight! I can't wait to take my husband on a walk through their heather garden, then to visit it at other times throughout the year to see what's in bloom. I'm already anticipating their next plant sale so I can add more to my own landscape.

2  Thank LindaJett
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a nice garden to take a walk through to see both familiar and unfamiliar plants. It was not staffed when I was there, but still of interest for anyone interested in gardening or horticulture.

1  Thank M L