“Yummy goodies”
Review of Candyland

Candyland
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Lincoln City
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Such a large variety of candy . Fresh homemade fudge and carmel corn were a great treat. They have salt water taffy in tons of kinds and old fashion candy that I haven't seen in ages. Kids loved the place they had gift items as well. Staff very helpful and friendly. Prices were average and candy was super good.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We walked our kids down to the kite festival Sunday, and on the way back we decided to check out the candy place because my youngest son need to take a breather. My husband and I picked out a couple goodies and the ladies gave our son's free rock candy suckers. Thank you ladies, my husband loved his goodies and we appreciate your hospitality. Take the time to check out this place, not many places give you that home cooked feeling.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

If you like fudge, taffy or any other sweets, this is the place to stop and try the goods. The smell of all the candy is hypnotic...I gained weight just smelling the chocolate...just kidding....great place to visit if you have a sweet tooth.

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We love the taffy we got plus jaw breaker for the kids.we definitely go back for more.and other treats.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

OMG it's so good! Reeds is a great old fashioned candy shop, I highly recommend going there! They still pull their own taffy!