“"Best Coffee in Lincoln City"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mojo Coffee

Mojo Coffee
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Mojo coffee is an espresso drive thru, offering Oregon brands like Stumptown Coffee, Steven Smith Tea and Tillamook Ice Cream. We have a variety of menu items including espresso drinks, real fruit smoothies, old fashioned ice cream milk shakes and daily breakfast & lunch specials. We also have a walk up window and plenty of outdoor seating in our private parking lot.
Auckland, New Zealand
“"Best Coffee in Lincoln City"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

As a visitor to the USA from New Zealand I vote Mojo Coffee the No1 coffee house in Lincoln City and the best in Oregon. I love their Stumptown coffee and especially their tasty muffins and breakfast treats. The staff are so friendly and helpful - every visit made my day!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great coffee, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

You can buy a cup of coffee just about anywhere these days. The folks at Mojo seem to realize this more than most. As a result everything they offer has been well thought out. Great coffee, fair prices and lots of other tasty options to boot. We look forward to stopping by each and every time we come to town.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Best Coffee in Lincoln City!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

MOJO coffee is a fantastic little spot featuring Stumptown coffee and delicious baked goods. Friendly staff, great coffee, amazing food all tied in an adorable drive up little "beachhouse". They know how to make a perfect latte!

• Visited December 2012
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Terrific coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

When we visit Lincoln City we try to stop a Mojo Coffee because it has perhaps the best coffee in Oregon. And the breakfast scones and biscuits are excellent, too. The young lady who works in the early morning is pleasant and always remembers us. A great way to wake up in Lincoln City.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Washington
“I want more MOJO!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I'm very particular about my coffee as I live outside of Portland and I worked for Coffee People, one of Portland's best.

To say that I was pleasantly surprised by Mojo was an understatement. Quite frankly, they KNOW how to make coffee. They use Stumptown and could hold their own with ANY Portland or Seattle coffee shop. No attitude at this place, just amazing coffee, friendly baristas, and great pastries. I was only in Lincoln City for 2 days, but I was lucky enough to get my coffee on at Mojo! Keep up the great work!

Visited November 2012