“Best mocha!”

Logic In A Cup Espresso
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Lincoln City
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have drunk mochas all over the USA from 'mom 'n pop' places. This is the best mocha I have ever enjoyed!! Thank you, Allie for such a delicious treat! I'll definitely be back on return trips to Oregon.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was happy to find a place that had white coffee. Best white coffee I have ever had...makes it better than my local spot I go to in my home town. I like it iced with white chocolate powder. My wife likes black Americanos. We came here every day on our seven day visit! Great service as well...very personable. We loved this place....wish we lived local.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

It's not that the coffee is not good, it is GOOD, but that's it. Based on the reviews I drove out of my way to be sure we stopped here before we left town after our 3 day stay. I was so excited to try this local spot rather than a chain. I drink black coffee....no sweetener, no cream, nothing added, so the taste of the coffee by itself is how I rate a cup of coffee. For black coffee, this was very average....it was on the weak side and did not have much oomph. My 7 year old got a kids smoothy and it was very sweet, not fruity sweet, but sugary sweet. Perhaps their specialty is the specialty coffee drinks, and I can't speak to those, but if you want a good, strong cup of hot coffee, I would stick with Starbuck's on the other end of town. The service was courteous, but nothing above what should be expected. No philosophical statement on my receipt, no conversation starter, just polite, courteous service. I wish I could give this more stars.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

It was phenomenal. 5/5, worth every second you wait. Regret waiting till the last day to get a donut cause I only got one. Recommend getting the amazing egg and super ham sandwich minus jalapeños. I had a hyper monkey which was amazing but I loved their hot drinks more. The Plato and Socrates were easily two of the best coffees I've ever had. Everything feels and tastes homemade. Allie is excellent and I very much hope to see them flourish.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great coffee served quickly and with a smile on her face and her partner Adam. I now stop by when I pass through for my iced coffee.