“Amazing!!”

Logic In A Cup Espresso
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Lincoln City
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Great experience! Amazing service!!!! I will definitely be stopping by every time I am in the area. Allie has a great thing going

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Who doesn't love the Oregon Coast? A fun-filled adventure to the beach to breathe in some fresh salty ocean air, to get some fresh seafood, and a visit to some of the eclectic shoppes. Life is always better with a little change-up here n there.

In spite of those adventures, there are some things in life we really want to be Consistent!

No one wants to be disappointed with inconsistency.

Allie's: Consistently good cup of coffee and always served with a smile.

We appreciate this espresso stop because of their consistency, their daily specials (such as double punch day) and seasonal flavors. Nothing is dull and boring. They always have something going on to match a current event or a special occasion.

The Oregon coast might be guilty of having a few sleepy communities - but not Allie's. They are alive and vivacious.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

What more could you ask for in a coffee shop? The coffee is really good, the prices are reasonable, and the owner puts her heart and soul in what she does. Allie is absolutely wonderful and whenever I am stopping through Lincoln City, I make sure that I stop by at Allie's.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The first time I went to Allies, it took 20 minutes to get my car full of people their coffee beverages. It was when they had first opened and the coffee was alright, I'll admit, I am a former Portland coffee snob and they make an ok cup, not amazing, I won't crave it but solid latte.

Today I stopped in on my way to the bay to go clamming. I ordered a very basic beverage, the coffee was again, solid. I was hungry and I am a bit caffiene sensitive so food was also in order, I took a chance and ordered the "amazing" breakfast sandwich with ham and it was so amazingly bad... To paint you a picture, it was a cornmeal dusted hamburger, bun, no complaint here, but it was soggy from the wet, salty ham. The egg had been microwaved, too long, the egg was tough and green in the middle, very overcooked and unseasoned. The cheese was cheddar? a bit salty but good, not good enough to save the sandwich, 3/4 of the way through, it got wrapped back up in the foil and tossed in the trash.

I chose Allies this morning because my normal place, had a 4 car line in the drive through and a fairly full parking lot, next time I am just going to wait instead of going Allies. It's not worth it.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We love this mocha shop. Its our new place to go when we are at Lincoln City. We love the people who work there very friendly. The mochas are very good. Also the doughnuts they have are excellent too. Worth the stop in the morning.