“They have litehouse donuts!”

Logic In A Cup Espresso
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
“They have litehouse donuts!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband LOVED his coffee. I believe it was the "Aristotle". I had an iced white chocolate mocha but it tasted more like coconut to me. I saw on their menu they had an egg and vegetarian sausage breakfast sandwich in addition to a traditional pork sausage and egg breakfast sandwich so I will definitely be back to try that! And litehouse donuts! My favorite:) also the service was very nice.

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Next to home”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

It's right next to my home. Their coffee is tasty and they always have a smile ready. They were very nice on my birthday but it would have been nicer if they offered something promotional for it... but other than that I enjoy their coffee.

Visited September 2012
US.
“You definately have to try this coffee shop.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had to make a stop on my road trip. I’m definitely glad I did. I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone. The atmosphere is great and the caffee isn’t half bad either.

• Visited December 2011
Portland, Oregon
“Good coffee is hard to find!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Being from Portland I tend to be kiiind of a coffee snob. With so many fantastic providers in the city it's hard not to expect a level of quality wherever you go. In my past experience it is hard to find good coffee in small towns, especially beach towns. ALLIE'S PHILOSOPHY ESPRESSO IS AN EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE! The espresso was smooth, the drip coffee was well balanced and bold! What a revelation! Anytime I am going back through Lincoln City I will be stopping here for the kind, intelligent and obviously experienced service. Not to mention the egg sandwich was DELISH!
Well done folks!

• Visited August 2012
Silverton, Oregon, United States
“Awesome people and great coffee and tea!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place is really great if you are visiting or passing through Lincoln City and seems to be popular with the locals too!
Allie and Adam are great at what they do and seem to really care about their customers. They also serve great organic and fair trade coffee, and if you drink chai try one of their Big Train Chai lattes! I love it with soy milk :)
I will definitely visit next time i'm in town!

• Visited July 2012