Palace Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hideaway Motel(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We came upon this Hotel whilst travelling up highway 1 in Sept 2012.(you can't miss it its got several Totem Poles in front of the Hotel )The price was brilliant for the quality of the clean refurbished rooms,and the excellent breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpfull,and we only paid 60.76 dollars (£37.34 )for the night. (over our 3 week trip,we paid far more for far worst rooms ). If you are going near this area, this is the place to stay,We could not fault it in any way.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a 'bad' side to this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank barlowBury
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I do not know why this place gets poor reviews-I stay here 10-12 times a year and it has always been nice, good priced and a good location. My stay was very quite and the bed was perfect! I wish they had more fruit for the breakfast-but that's just me.

Room Tip: Look for the Mangers special if it is runing-a great rate!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We had an ok stay. We had arrived later in the day after a long drive, just looking for somewhere to sleep. The room was ok. The next morning, we barely got breakfast and the lady started packing it all up. It was a very limited selection: waffles, some pastries, bagels, bananas (no other fruit), juice and BAD coffee. We decided that it was ok enough that we might stay again, if we were stuck.

Then, when I was waiting to check-out, I met the manager. A lady was complaining about her room being very cold overnight and the heater not working. She said she has a sick baby and could she have another room for the following night. The manager argued with her for about five minutes while I and another group of guests stood there and listened.

As I said, we would have stayed here again, but never again now that we've met the manager!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank CdnShaunaR
Reviewed August 15, 2012

the on line rate we pre booked through Expedia was not accepted upon arrival. When i asked why the clerk just said "the manager wrote me a note and i am just doing my job and i wish you would not reserve on line" Also the breakfast was the worst i have ever had....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dbarney
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. When the AC did not work in the first room I checked into, the clerk at the front desk had no problem moving me to another (bigger) room. I really appreciated his help. The breakfast, including waffles, was delicious. I had a coupon (hotels.com) for a rate of about $55.00 including taxes...a great rate for a room on the Coast in August!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo