Overlook Motel
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
BestWestern.com
$175
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$137
Hotels.com
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
$80
$77
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$105
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$96
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$110
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Beachfront
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
All reviewsfirst thing i noticedthe penthousewonderful viewbed was comfortableview of the oceanunitdeckdogamenitiescarpet
Reviewed November 15, 2012

November 10-12, 2012 - Unit # 1 Way small but the view was awesome! You can't beat it. I had asked if there were steps as I'm handicapped and was told "oh no, no steps, just a little path you follow down and around to the unit." That was the understatement of the millennium !!! About 80-100 feet of very steep, narrow path. It had perforated rubber matting on it to help keep you from sliding and a rail on one side. I ended up putting my larger suitcase on the ground and kicking it down the path since it was almost too narrow to carry it. It almost slid by itself! The bed was comfortable as was the hide-a-bed in the living room. Plenty of pillows, blankets and towels. Kitchen was great, everything but the toaster worked. Do have to say the hide-a-bed was so low that there was nothing to put your feet on or they would be raised higher than your butt which isn't comfortable. We ended up pulling out the bed so we could at least sit level. Worked fine but not a lot of room left. There was a broken down cheap chair that had broken legs. Dangerous since if someone sat in it, it would have thrown you forward onto the metal bed rails of the hide-a-bed. I had just leaned over it to grab a pillow and it fell over. TV very nice with DVD player.

Room Tip: Be sure you ask about steps or "pathways". Also, the pictures on their website almost give you the illusion of the rooms being bigger than they are. I think units 6 and 8 would be better for handicapped persons.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Conillynn
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed in unit #1 in July and thought it was wonderful and full of charm. Views that can't be beat. You can see the waves crashing on the beach from sitting in any chair in the room. We decided to make a second reservation for a weekend in October. We arrived in lovely unit #1. The first thing I noticed was they took out a nice comfy rocking chair and replaced it with a dumpy Ikea chair. BOO. Oh well. First night went well, we had a great night. The next morning however, I went to use the toilet and it overflowed(I flushed while sitting and it got my bum wet!) I was so upset and grossed out! The inn keeper "Ann" said we would have to move as there was no one available to repair the problem. :( She showed us the 2 other rooms that were available. One was a studio, way smaller than #1. The other was unit #2 which was quite a bit bigger. In my fog of sleepiness and shock, we took that one with out really checking it out. After we had moved our stuff, I wanted to lay back down. I noticed the couch that was FILTHY I mean horrible! huge stains on a light colored couch! Like some one urinated on it! The place smelled like wet dog and mold. I went to sit in the one of the two recliners and one was broken! The bathroom was tiny with a small stall shower and absolutely NO water pressure! The kitchen was gross...dirt on top of the fridge an inch thick and the toaster oven was disgusting!! There was a stain on the bed spread..eww!

To top it off, you could not see the ocean unless you were standing up looking out the windows. The way they had the furniture arranged was all facing the TV which you couldn't barely see anyway because it had screen burn from someone leaving an image on it!!!

I demanded a refund for that night. I got it with much resistance from "ann". She asked me "what am I suppose to tell the owner, when they get no money and someone did sleep there" I had to hold back my anger to say give them the list I just gave you!!

We will NEVER EVER EEEEEEVER come back here! Especially after reading the previous reviews about a RAT PROBLEM!! OMG!!!

Room Tip: Don't come here!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank angrybeachgoer
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband booked for the last 2 nights on a surprise 10 day anniversary trip on the road. We stayed in room # 4. The view cant be beat for the price and the manager is as sweet as can be. It has a nice little balcony and a kitchenette with everything we need. The bathroom and bed / linens are all clean which is the most important thing for sure. I think every room in the Overlook Motel allows animals. We don't have animals but we sure do smell the ones that have been here before us! The carpet is stained and smells like a wet dog. Seems like they should have hardwood or tile floors if animals are allowed. It needs new blinds on the windows, they barely open and close and the cabinets in the little kitchen need a good scrubbing and a nice coat of paint. With all the other 'Great view' rooms that can be found on the Oregon coast, I;m not sure we will come back here unless a little remodeling was done.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank teweesouthernoregon
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The view was spectacular. The staff very welcoming and accommodating. One of our party is wheelchair bound and the staff were especially considerate of this, even allowing us to check in a little early. It was a great place to stay for someone in a wheelchair. There were wonderful paths to follow the shoreline and feel a part of the seaside. The ADA room was perfect.

Room Tip: If an ADA room is needed, this is the place!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dianne L
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We stayed in unit #1. The view was GREAT! Without even asking, when we first got there, the manager offered to show us all of the open units which I really appreciated. We were able to choose the one that we liked best that was in our price range. Although this wasn't the fanciest of places, everything was clean and we felt the price was pretty fair.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple