“Let it roll”

Chinook Winds Casino & Convention Center
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have stayed here a number of times. some with family and kids and some on solo trip. Rooms vary from very nice to average depending on what your needs are. I have rented a room with two doubles and a Queen in bedroom for my family and a small room on another trip when I just came down to gamble. You are on the beach by the casino life is good.

1  Thank MrBezor

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We always stop by in this place whenever we visit the coast...The buffet is good and you can have an easy access to the beach after your meal to burn all the calories if you can...Staff are courteous and friendly...I am not a gambler so I always visit this place for food and live shows or concerts...

1  Thank anaklakay
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love the location, but I am not a fan of the "smoke anywhere you want" policy. I know this is a casino, and it is not really governed by Oregon's no smoking laws, but really? Most people these days don't smoke, and it would be nice to have somewhere to go at your facility that isn't inundated by stale cigarette smoke and the disgusting, hacking coughs that accompany it. Also, probably not the best idea to have your "world famous buffet" upstairs where all of the smoke rises and settles. I am sure it would have been a great meal, if we could have breathed!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We came for the Friday seafood buffet. It was very busy but pretty good for the price ($19.99). Afterwards we stayed and played some slot. We were surprised that the casino was not as smoky as we were expected which was quite nice.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I didn't care for the fact that people were still able to smoke in the casino. Of course the machine that I wanted to play was in a smoking area.