Chinook Winds Casino & Convention Center
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I do not gamble; but we went to the buffet for dinner! I was just what you would expect!

I am not real fond of buffet's, but this was fine. I had salad, shrimp & several desserts. The Prime Rib looked good. The waitress wasn't real friendly, but it was fine.

california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“it wasn't as big as i thought.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

their buffet is so so, the food seemed overcooked ....or over heated.... the parking is little far to walk if you have problems with your feet...

1 Thank cafunone
Salem, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't All Be Winners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Lots of fun. Great meeting new people. Staff was special, helping me with games I had never played before. OK, I did not win. But I came for the fun and really enjoyed it. Next time I plan on being a winner.

1 Thank Lee W
lake Oswego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I didn't stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I didn't stay because the smell of cigarette smoke was over powering. I Did try to go the resturant but felt the prices were to high. Not a place I will return to unfortunately.

1 Thank Oregonladyplus2
Cottage Grove, Oregon
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We lived in Las Vegas for 18 years and miss the buffets so we went just for that. Staff was pleasant, food was good. Desserts were cut into tiny portions and the food could have been a little warmer. $16 on a weekday for dinner.

1 Thank CarolynHall