“Can't All Be Winners!” 5 of 5 stars

Salem, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't All Be Winners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Lots of fun. Great meeting new people. Staff was special, helping me with games I had never played before. OK, I did not win. But I came for the fun and really enjoyed it. Next time I plan on being a winner.

1 Thank Lee W

lake Oswego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I didn't stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I didn't stay because the smell of cigarette smoke was over powering. I Did try to go the resturant but felt the prices were to high. Not a place I will return to unfortunately.

1 Thank Oregonladyplus2
Cottage Grove, Oregon
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We lived in Las Vegas for 18 years and miss the buffets so we went just for that. Staff was pleasant, food was good. Desserts were cut into tiny portions and the food could have been a little warmer. $16 on a weekday for dinner.

1 Thank CarolynHall
neslolo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great view and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were looking for a nice dinner and they met our expectations. Had prime rib and prawns, wonderful warm bread, and service was good too.

1 Thank neslolo
Snohomish, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very tight machines”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Food a little high on price. But very good The sun set from thier loung was priceless. The shuttle bus is every so there is no reason to drive there.

1 Thank Billywash