All reviews waffles beach access conference room the salt water pool ocean view great view hot tub wall bed office staff jacuzzi room free breakfast oregon coast an older hotel third floor outlet mall gas fireplace dvd player
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2017

This was our first time staying here and after this whenever we return to lincoln city this will be the only place we stay! The view from our room was beautiful, we could of sat there all day watching the ocean. The room was clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable and they had lots of pillows which was very nice! The pool was clean and nice, we had a lot fun playing in the pool. I loved that they had beach access from the hotel. But if you are phsically impaired that path would not be reccommended. There are some steep stairs and a stoney path. But it is a easy route to the beach. We very rarely left the hotel except to eat!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel and will definitely be back! Our room was really nice! (full remodel) It was clean, comfortable and cozy. Fantastic view, nice walk down to beach with rest stops along the way. Huge deck for all to enjoy with chairs and picnic table. Good breakfast really nice front desk reception! Didn't want to leave!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie P
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Clean rooms, a kitchenette, view room, continental breakfast, pool, beach access, community deck. Beach access not recommended if you are physically impaired. Rather steep stairs and stoney path up to motel. Great for those in good health.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank jo1917
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

My go-to hotel for Central Oregon Coast. Ocean view rooms to enjoy in all types of weather for watching waves, people, whales, boats, seagulls. Stairway down to the sandy beach where you can walk for miles. Rooms are tastefully decorated. Beds are right for me, but I bring an extra blanket as their bedding is very light. I enjoy leaving the window open at night to hear the sounds of the ocean. Nothing as refreshing as strolling the beach or drinking coffee from my room with a million dollar view. Some rooms have a mini kitchen, but a room on the second floor with microwave and mini fridge works well for me.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by the incredible view at Nordic Oceanfront Inn. The price was very reasonable, the rooms were clean, they were able to accommodate our elderly parent, the walk to the beach was lovely and quick, and the views were amazing!

Date of stay: May 2017