“Nice place for the value”

Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed November 2, 2012

You can't get a better deal than this. I was so suprised how nice this place was. You get a great view of the ocean. Rooms real clean. Friendly staff. Bed a little firm for me but everything else top notch. A little older motel but very nice. They even have cabin and house rentals on the same property. They don't have a view but right by the beach. I will be back every year.

Room Tip: They have pictures of every room online. Great deals in fall and winter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have stayed here several times. In the ocean view rooms and we recently rented house 103. The house was great for 6 of us to share. The management is great and they allow pets which is nice for us.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed in the Romance King Suite for two nights and had a great time. The off-season midweek rate was the best deal on the coast. The room was incredible and the view was awesome. For a one-bedroom motel room, it was nicer than the one-bedroom apartments I have lived in. My only complaint might be the very limited number of rooms with balconies/decks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I came to Oregon to visit 2 girlfriends I hadn't seen in over 20 years! I was looking for a hotel on the beach!

I got what I was looking for! Just amazing! The view from our room was incredible. 131 stairs down to the beach!

It was raining most of the day, but stopped long enough for us to go out and fly a kite. I would stay here again if I ever get back to Lincoln City, Oregon!

Great value too! Had a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette! Continental breakfast in the morning as well.

Room Tip: Ocean View!!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We rented a one bedroom cabin. I loved it! It was perfect for what we needed. We brought our dog and I loved that we were able to have him with us for a reasonable price. The size of the cabin was bigger than I expected from the pictures and I loved that we had a kitchen. It was nice to be close to everything and the beach. I would recommend the Sea Horse to friends and family as well as choose to stay here in the future.

Nikki K

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2012

we stayed in a 1 bedroom cabin. It worked out great with plenty of room for the grandkids.
We were close to the pool and beach access. It was nice to have a kitchen and a little table for the kids to eat at.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We rented the family suite, which sleeps 8. The room had two separate bedrooms, one with a queen bed and full bathroom, and the other with two queen beds, fireplace and additional full bath. There was also a full kitchen and full living room with another fireplace. There is a balcony that overlooks the ocean. Truly a fantastic room! Very clean and updated, and the indoor pool and jacuzzi were right next door! My family and I had a great time and there was plenty of space for everyone!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family