My husband and I go to the Oregon Coast annually, but have never stayed at Pelican Shores. The website was a wonderful tool to finalize our decision. The room was exceptionally clean, the view was awesome, and the staff was very friendly. The hotel was in a convenient location to several good restaurants, the Chinook Winds casino, and good tourist shopping! The winter rates were awesome, and we will definitely stay there again. The only negative thing I can think of is if you have a room by a stairwell, it can be noisy, but that can be overlooked, as the rest of the experience was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City