Hotel is located on a cliff right above the beach -- really easy access to beach and to Hwy 101. Great windows looking at ocean, but no deck. Beds were clean (triple sheets) and very comfy; kitchen was adequately furnished. No A/C; however, ocean breezes and the provided box fan more than adequately cooled the room in the evening after a hot day. Bedroom overlooks parking lot, which was a problem our first night's stay when noisy guests were out and about, and the next morning when garbage man came at 6:30 am. Bathroom sink did not drain adequately; I did not report till our last morning in the hotel, but the gal at the desk didn't seem to care much anyway. Carpet had holes and was FILTHY... after 1.5 hours of inside play, my kids' feet were BLACK, top and bottom. Front desk response was to say that's what we get at the end of the season and that now that things are slowing down some, they would start getting around to cleaning rugs again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City