I stayed here for 3 nights in September...loved it! It was my first trip to the Oregon coast and I'd definitely stay here again. I got a king suite with a sliding glass door and patio area mere steps down to the beach. LOVED the sound of the ocean waves all the time!
The hotel is not a super posh hotel but is a very nice and well-kept beach hotel. I went to the grocery store for snacks and light lunches and there was a fridge and microwave in my room which was a huge plus. Very centrally located on the coast for day trips south or north and the staff were really friendly. My room was unfortunately next to the icemaker which got a bit loud during the night so perhaps they could move it elsewhere so as not to bother guests? Overall I would definitely stay here again! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City