We walked into this hotel after seeing a vacancy sign on the hwy. We paid 149 for a 2 br suite. I never had paid so little for an ocean front room. It had enough supplies for a longer stay, refrigerator, micro, stocked cupboards. The two rooms made it a perfect stay for parents with teens. The kids had there own tv. Breakfast was good, and the sunsets from the room will bring me back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City