Stayed 3 nights in the room with the extra bedroom on the ground floor with patio. Plenty of room for family of 4. Loved being right on the beach and we had the beach to ourselves mostly. We had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay. The kids loved the pool as it was nice and warm in contrast to the ocean. The breakfast was basic but well done. The staff was good and the movie selection excellent. This is a fairly small hotel and I liked that. Not many people to contend with. We also stayed in Seaside on our trip and Lincoln City was far and away the better choice. The only issue I had was with the inconsistent water temp when using the shower. I was told at the front desk that it had to do with the age of the pipes/building and that nothing could be done. It was a bit of a nuisance but hardly detracted from an otherwise great stay. Highly recommended. Good rates too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City