We had a one night stay at the Pelican Shores Inn. The very nice and efficient woman at the desk, checked us in and, when we got to the room it wasn't made up (though apparently no one was in the room the previous night). After this inconvenience, we fortunately were able to get another room (an upgrade, at the same price).
The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. With a fabulous view of the ocean and the beach, we couldn't wait to get out to walk along the beach even though it was pretty late. We had a great sleep and then a very basic breakfast, which suited us just fine since we were anxious to get to our next stop. One suggestion: they should open the breakfast a little earlier for people like us who need to leave for the next stop. Another is to move the trash containers away from the building - one was practically blocking our room and had a nasty smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City