Traveled with my parents and daughter, so we stayed in the king patio suite. This is actually 2 hotel rooms with a connecting door. The 'front' room had a king bed and siding door to a little outdoor patio - great ocean view.. Had it's own bathroom, refrig and micro and small table with 2 chairs. The connecting room was interior with no windows at all. It had 2 queen beds and it's own bathroom. Had a large table with 4 chairs and refrig and micro. This worked out well for our family as we kept the connecting door open except when sleeping. Hotel was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. View and access to the beach was great! The staff was very nice and friendly. Breakfast was so/so---individually wrapped/packaged bagels, sweet rolls, small packages of cereal, yougart, fruit - okay if you are on the go and just need something to grab and take with you. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City