Great small hotel right on the beach in a residential neighborhood. Nice to hear the surf. Had a 2 room, 2 bathroom suite for the family on the first floor. There was a table with 4 chairs in one room, there was silverware too. Both rooms had refrigerators, microwaves and coffee pots! Our adult sons were in the 2 queen room and my husband and I had the king room with the view of the ocean. Sat on the patio outside steps from the beach. Friendly staff, ample parking close to the room, continental breakfast in the morning. We spent 1 night on a trip down the coast and it was perfect. Also walking distance to a great restaurant (very surprised in this small town) Blackfish Cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City