This was our first time staying at pelican Shores. My wife and I had a great time staying here but there is the good and the bad. First thing I want to say is that the staff is the most friendliest I have ever met. They talked to us and told us the good and the bad about some places to eat. We had a room that was on the bottom floor with a patio. They provide chairs on the patio and we enjoyed sitting outside a lot having a few drinks and watching the waves and the people walking their dogs on the beach. The bad part of being on the bottom floor is that you hear the people above you walking around their room. We had the bad luck of having people above us that never seemed to stop moving around. They stayed up late and got up early, which was not good for us. We prefer a top floor but Pelican Shores does not have balconies on the upper floors. Despite the loud people above us, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City