We spent a few relaxing days enjoying the unobstruted view of the ocean and changing winter weather outside our room. The hotel is in a very quiet area of north Lincoln City right on the beach. The staff was very friendly and we were delighted to find that our room was extremely clean and well equiped with a huge window overlooking the beach. We had a one bedroom suite with a kitchenette. There were two flat screen TV's as well as a DVD. The beds are comfortable with lots of pillows. We enjoyed their complimentary continental breakfast. We saw other guests having fun in the large indoor pool. There is private beach access for the hotel with about 30 or so steps that take you down to the sand. We will certainly add this hotel to our favorite's list in Lincoln City. My only suggestion is that a couple of really comfortable overstuffed chairs to replace the fairly stiff ones there now would have made our stay even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City