We spent a weekend in Lincoln City and stayed here. The hotel is located on the north side of town just off of Highway 101. The hotel is right on the beach. Our one bedroom suite had a fireplace, kitchenette, pull out sofa for our son, and a beautiful view of the ocean. Beach access was easy through a stairwell next to the lobby. The lobby offered a continental breakfast - complimentary. The hotel has an indoor pool area which is amust for us with a child. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly and answered all our questions. My only complaint (and it's minor) is that the furniture is not comfortable for sitting. Especially during the winter months when the coastal weather is questionable, it would be nice to have a comfortable couch to sit on to enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City