We really enjoy our time at Pelican Shores. This was a belated 63rd anniversary vacation for us, and we were thrilled with the sparkling cider and delicious chocolates! So thoughtful. The staff is very friendly. They recognize us every time we come back. Although stairs to the beach are steep and at our age & with physical problems, we just enjoy sitting at the picture window and enjoying the wonderful view of the ocean. Hope to return soon again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City