We only stayed 1 night and loved our stay we wish we could have stayed another night! We had room #325 King studio. It was very quiet and the views from the window were outstanding! We looked at #327 the queen fireplace room but did not like the layout. The room was the furthest from the ocean and kind of dark. The King bed and view from it won out over the fireplace for us.
The staff was very friendly. The room was spotless it seemed like everything has been recently upgraded so ignore the older reviews. The bed was very comfortable. The in room coffee was really good and we like strong coffee (grab some individual 1/2 & 1/2 from the lobby) The breakfast was good for continental.
There are steps that go directly down to the beach from the lobby...amazing location. We thought it was a great value ($75) They even gave us champagne and chocolates for our anniversary!
Definitely coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City