I have stayed several times at Pelican Shores and would recommend it to anyone. I typically visit during the winter months (love the storms!). Prices are very reasonable and there's a view from every room as it sits right on the beach. The rooms are clean and it is very quiet at night. They have a swimming pool that is kept at a comfortable temperature and is always clean. They have a complimentary breakfast which consists of muffins, cereal, fruit, danishes, milk, juice, coffee, and tea. The rooms vary in type -- some have fire places, kitchen with or without ovens, two rooms, single rooms, etc. They all have free wi-fi access. They have a coin operated laundry room on site. The staff is warm, friendly and helpful. The knowledge of what is going on around the area helps those of us who visit. The main reason I keep coming back is due to the staff. They know what service is and they treat the customer special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City