We spent one night here. I had planned for the week-end but after seeing the size of the room, made other plans for the second night. We checked in late in the evening.
The room was located on the ground level, down a flight of stairs to access, so it felt like a basement room. It was extremely small! It was exceptionally clean. It looked freshly painted, tile in the bath was spotless. There was no view being a ground level. We were located adjacent to the beach trail so we were unable to have the curtains open unless we were ready to have visitors. The room may have been a good fit for people intending to hike on the beach and that type of activity. We were just looking for a great view.
Very, very clean. Good continental breakfast was complementary.
Just not what we were looking for on this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City