“Mom's 81st Birthday/Girl's Week Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pelican Shores Inn

and 1 more site!
Pelican Shores Inn
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver, Washington
“Mom's 81st Birthday/Girl's Week Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

Again, we had a marvelous stay at the Pelican Shores. Mom wanted to spend, again, her birthday here in Lincoln City, so we, her daughters, did as she wished. The Pelican Shores is a quaint, quiet, beautiful place to relax and enjoy the coast with courteous staff and is also close to the Casino, which is where Mom loved to play Blackjack. This last trip here will be very memorable to us as our Mother passed away two weeks after our vacation at your Inn. We do plan on coming back to Lincoln City though and of course we will stay at the Pelican Shores, our favorite place to stay on the Coast. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (391)
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

Lovely room with view and 49 steps to the sand. Could you ask for anything more? Well then lets talk about a friendly and helpful staff, really good coffee in the room. The continental breakfast provides lots of options from fruit to cereal and bagels to muffins...oh yeah, yogurt too. It is a terrific place to stay and if I'm going to Lincoln City, it's the ONLY place I stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank MJG9
Grenchen, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

Ozeanfront view, only steps down to beach, clean, new made bathroom, friendly staff

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Therese59
Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

Incredible price on their website which they didn't initally want to accept when I checked in, however they did in the end. Absolutely nothing negative to say. It was incredible for the price I received! Gorgeous view, comfortable room. average continental breakfast, great location, middle of the city. Would stay again, particularly if I got that incredible rate again. I suggest people check periodically to see if they can capture a wonderful rate at an inviting hotel only 29 steps to the sand!

Very happy :-)

Room Tip: Ground level is close to the sand!!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Patticcs
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

The day I arrived, it was a cold, rainy day. I tried to start the fireplace but the pilot light had gone out. When I went down to the front desk and mentioned it, they came up to my room right away and had my fireplace going in less than five minutes. Also, the next day they called my room and let me know that there would be workers on the roof that day and not to be alarmed when I heard someone walking above my head (I was on on the top floor).

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Bendtraveler24
Silverton, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2011

We were there only one night, but the room was comfortable and clean, and our view was beautiful of the beach. There is a nice stairway leading down to a beautiful stretch of beach, and we couldn't have picked a better evening to walk it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

We were very pleased with our room, which was upstairs on an end. The view was phenominal! We all agreed the beds were firm but comfortable, the down pillows a little too soft, but all in all okay. The beach access was great, down a few stpes and you are there, and a nice stretch of beach it was. Continental breakfast was good, nice options. The only thing keeping me from giving it a 5 star rating is there is no elevator, and the stairs are exposed. Thanks, I will recommend, and may be back!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family