“Great breakfasts” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Lincoln City
“Great breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

While waiting to be seated, the server provided us with free samples to try out. The restaurant was crowded, but well worth the wait. The prices are reasonable and the food great.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ronald789

Oregon
“Delightful little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My most her, sister and I came for an afternoon of shopping at the outlet stores here in Lincoln City. There was a free wine tasting going on which the owner Steve guided us through. He was such a kind man and very knowledgable on the wines he was sharing with us. We decided to stay for lunch and had their homemade clam chowder, a mini pizza and some nice glasses of wine. Everything was delicious and I highly recommend the chowder containing bacon bits of delight. I would come here for a bite even if I wasn't going shopping at the outlets!! Absolutely lovely, cozy atmosphere. Salud..

Tucson, Arizona
“Best Clam Chowder”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was raining cats and dogs the weekend we stayed in Lincoln City, OR. Raining so hard that it was impossible to be outside, so we did something I do not think we have ever done before together. In fact I know we have never done it before. We went shopping. To the Tangers Outlet Center. The Beach Town Deli was recommended to us by a clerk in one of the shops there. She was right on the money. The deli had the best clam chowder we had on our whole trip. The staff was very nice as well. My husband also had a reuben sandwich which he said was one of the best he had ever had. The only somewhat of a clunker was the personal size pizza I had. It was ine but kind of tasted like it came out of box. I am not a pizza snob by any means and I ate it anyway. The chowder more than made up for the deficiency in the pizza. If you happen to be shopping at the outlet center and need some food, the Beach Town Deli is a good place to stop.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Siletz, Oregon, United States
“Surprising good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was shopping at Tanger Outlet Mall and needed a sandwich to eat on my drive home. I asked at a store and they recommended Beach Town Deli & Café. I had a great sandwich, extremely fresh bread, $9.25 included a side salad but they let me switch for a brownie instead as it was a "to go" order. Very nice employees. Watched a number of meals being served and they all looked great. They aso have wine tasting if that is "your" thing. Pleasantly surprised. I used to never find any place to eat at Tanger Outlet that I liked. Now I have a place to grab a bit while shopping.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Outstanding service and friendliness. Fast service with a smile. Haven't seen as good a place as this for a long time. Will make it a definite stop on our trips to the beach!

• Visited September 2013