“Small portions and expensive”
Review of Collage Foods - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Collage Foods
Description: Delicious, eclectic, vegetarian and vegan cuisine with many gluten free options. Make a collage while you wait!Open Friday through Monday for lunch & dinner.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Tasty food but hardly any of it and very pricey. We were traveling with a vegan and this was a great option for her. But left the rest of us feeling like we still needed lunch.

1  Thank Kim S
colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

I'm glad you found the food tasty, and regret that you found it expensive. I've recently updated the menu to add soup or salad at a reduced price in combination with an entree or sandwich, so that guests can enjoy more flavors for less money. When in Lincoln City again, I hope you give us another try!

There are newer reviews for Collage Foods

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Since Lovin' Spoonful closed I've tried to find a vegan friendly eatery in Lincoln City. Finally I found Collage Foods and am extremely happy that I did. The food is made to order and it's like sitting in your best friends kitchen, chatting and watching as the owner lovingly prepares your meal with fresh ingredients. The day we visited the menu was entirely vegan. Much to my daughter's delight, she did not need to ask for any special preparations as is the norm when we dine out.

1  Thank SalemShellic

Delighted you hit on 2 of my favorite parts of operating collage foods - the open kitchen for me, and that guests get what they want or need, made to order! Thank you.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was a great find. The food is totally vegetarian, totally delicious and super healthy. The restaurant is clean and comfortable and the service is excellent. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank abmac154943

Belated thanks for the great review! It is always a pleasure to have visitors to Lincoln City find delicious, healthy food.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

On our way home after a beach trip, we stopped at Collage Foods for lunch, sort of our last hurrah, a last meal, and a parting note to Lincoln City and the coast. It was a good note to end our vacation on, however, it would have been a wonderful way to start our vacation had we known this little place existed. Collage Foods is on my radar now, thankfully, because I want to return and taste their other offerings. I had the creamed celery soup with the wheat bread and my daughter had noodles and pesto which were all good but the chocolate pudding really topped off our meal. The pudding is so rich and tasty, all of it just like home cooked food, served with loving kindness and healthy to boot! There were many items on the menu that sounded tasty...looking forward to going to the beach now even more.

1  Thank ontheswing5
colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

I'm honored to be your first review on TripAdvisor. Looking forward to serving you again. Thanks!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Collage Foods is a real addition to a rather boring Lincoln City restaurant scene. it is joined with Nepali Kitchen next door so that you can sit on either side, eating food from either place. Collage is vegan and vegetarian and Nepali Kitchen serves both.

The food is all made to order. At Collage, she bakes giant healthful muffins each day.The day I visited, it was banana, pineapple, coconut. Her soups were great. There are also salads and sandwiches.

Be sure to try to Nepali Chai next door. The mix of spices and milky tea took me back 20 years to when I traveled in India.

If weather permits, try to patio in the back of both restaurants.

1  Thank Nancy H
colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for collage foods! I was gratified to see you mention fresh, healthy & the choices that the neighboring Nepali Kitchen provides that enhance my veg*n offerings. That pretty much "nails" what we're trying to do. Glad you enjoyed the experience!