“Superb coffee and baked goods”
Review of Pirate Coffee Company - CLOSED

Pirate Coffee Company
Description: We are family owned business producing high quality products. We offer fresh roasted coffees from ports around the world (we do our own roasting). We provide retail and wholesale offerings. Our locations carry fresh brewed coffee and espresso delights. We carry fine chocolates made freshly by our Chocolatiers. We have fresh baked products available too, our bakers are always busy. Please drop in for a visit and a cup of coffee that's been voted "Best of the Best"
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We were filling the car at a nearby service station,I was dying for a coffee and the service attendant told me not to buy their coffee but go down to the Pirate Coffee company. We sat in and drank our coffees and ate a pastry. The coffee is truly excellent and they are very proud of their selection and quality of coffees. Service was very friendly and in the 20 minutes we sat there, many locals entered asking for "the usual". Clearly a popular place. We bought several kinds of coffee from their varied selection and left, sated and satisfied.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have been here several times, the drinks are always good and service is always fast and friendly. Great place for coffee drinks!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

It's a family-owned business and they seem to care very much about their coffee and the customer experience. We stayed across the street at the D Sands motel, so we got coffee at the Pirate Coffee Co. several mornings. When we asked for a certain type of coffee drink, the barista didn't know how to make it but followed our instructions and did a great job. He also offered, in answer to my question, to find out the best place to buy fresh fish and told me he'd have an answer for me the next day. When I came back, he did. Awesome little shop.

It's right next door to the D Sands motel, so definitely make a morning visit to this coffee shop if you stay there. It's also close to the public beach access (just a few hundred yards) and on the beach side, so if you park there, it's a short walk.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I loved this place. Good selection of coffees, and pastries. I had a maple bar that was the best I ever had. Good service and reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We always make a point to stop here for a spicy wench, great espresso, fun atmosphere and very good coffee. I usually bring home 5lbs of coffee from this place.