Ashley Inn and Suites
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$154
$144
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$138
$245
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$150
$110
$249
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$130
$99
LibertyInn
$119
  • Beachfront
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$201
$160
$155
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskmade to order breakfastbuffet stylethe salt water poolcookieshot breakfastfree breakfastroom was largestay there againnice poolnext morningpet areaone night staytwo queen bedsfamily suiteoregon coasta great place to stay
Reviewed March 17, 2014

There was a water leak in our window. Towels had been folded and placed beneath the leak. Water stains were on the window trim so it had obviously been like that for awhile.

The lights in the bathroom take a long time to start and are not very bright.

I love the microwave and refrigerator.

Beds are soft and cozy.

Modern rooms with a couch and table. Very nice.

Breakfast was delish!

• Stayed: March 2014
Ron W, General Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Ashley Inn and Suites. It appears that you enjoyed all our services. Unfortunately, the date of your stay we were experiencing an unusually strong storm with wind gusts from the southwest at over 75 mph. In cases such as these, we sometimes experience water coming through some of the large sliding windows facing the south. It appears this was the case with your room. I hope that you will stay with us again in more agreeable weather so you can experience the very best we have to offer!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Clean room. No view. Cannot eat what you want for breakfast. Strange noises at night, clanging pipes or tap dancing. Staff were nice and helpful. Had DVD rentals. They did give me a special deal and discount because so many rooms were empty. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Ed P

We have changed our breakfast from a buffet style to a sit and be served arrangement. This has worked well for us and many guests appreciate the change and personalized service. I apologize for the misunderstanding that you do not get enough to eat. Our intent is to provide better service to you at your table than you would experience standing in line to eat. We would have gladly served you more if we had known that you wished it. I will pass this information to our hostess staff who will make sure all guests get well fed. I trust that on your next stay with us you will see the difference.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

The hotel wasn't terrible and the staff was very friendly, but my family would not stay here again. Do not pay more than $100, after taxes and fees for this hotel. We didn't realize there was a pool tournament the weekend of march 15th and paid $140 for a standard room with a king sized bed. Absolutely no view except of an empty building, which was really disappointing since we were at the beach. Continental bkfast setup was weird and not as fun as being able to pick what you want and eat a variety of foods. My family was very disappointed in this hotel since it looks fairly nice from street level.

Stayed: March 2014
8  Thank LC181818

I am sorry that you thought the Ashley Inn and Suites were on the ocean and had scenic ocean views. I see that you were a walk-in customer and selected our hotel because of its location and view from the highway. Many of the hotels in Lincoln City, ours included, are located on Highway 101 away from the ocean and do jot have ocean views. We do provide services which some ocean front hotels do not such as serving your freshly made breakfast to you at your table as a complimentary service unique in Lincoln City. We also have a salt-water pool and spa which is as therapeutic as it is functional. Combine that with a well-equipped exercise room and dry sauna and our larger than average guest rooms and you see the value of staying at our hotel. I hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

There are not any ocean views so if you're looking for beachfront look somewhere else.
This is my 2nd time staying at Ashley Inn in Lincoln City. The rooms are always clean, the staff is always friendly. The front desk has more DVD's available for you to rent and watch in your room for only $1 each. That includes many new releases. They also sell soda, snacks, and beer if you wish. There's a mini-mart across the street and a McDonald's within a short walk.
My room has a mini-fridge and is very large. The pool, while small, is always fun to jump in for at least a few minutes.
The television is in front of only one of the beds in the 2 bed setup which makes it hard for people on the 2nd bed to view the tv. My shower had poor water pressure this time. I didn't report it to the front desk because it was so late I just didn't want to deal with it. I'd say my biggest disappointment was the breakfast is now a table service breakfast so you have to place an order with a server. There were only 6 people in the breakfast room while I was there and it took about 30 minutes to be served my breakfast sandwich. It was hot, but appears to be the same food items that were available while it was an all-you-can eat buffet. I can only imagine this change was made to save some money somehow, but it's not a great change at all.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Dear ORTraveler477,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us here at the Ashley Inn and Suites. We were glad to hear that you enjoyed your second stay with us and appreciated the comments you had to help us know what we can do to improve how we run things, since input from our guests is the way we know what will make your stay with us better. While our location in Lincoln City isn't beachfront we are very centrally located to convenient shopping, and some of the best dining the area has to offer. Our breakfast is something that we are always adding things to, so there is a wide variety of items available for any diet. Thank you again so much for your review, and we hope that we will see you again next time you are on the Oregon Coast.

Mercedes Galasso
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed for a basketball tourney and the property is in a good central location. It was nice to be able to walk 5 blocks or so to the beach in the morning. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The management wasn't too hard on the kids running around the property, just kept them under control and not bothering other guests.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear JD H,

Thank you so much for your review, we always love to hear back from our guests and were happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. When we have lots of kids staying in house like we did that weekend we understand that they want to have fun and we try to find that fine line between them having fun and disrupting other guests we have here since its important that every guest enjoys their stay here with us. Thank you again so much for your review and we hope to see you again next time you are in Lincoln City.

Mercedes Galasso