“EXCELLENT HOTEL”

Ashley Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

EXCELLENT HOTEL our room was was extremely nice we had 3 beds in our room the room was huge I defiantly will stay again I would recommend to all my friends and family to stay their.close to the casino was walking distance

• Stayed: August 2013
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2014

Dear MIchael L,

Thank you so much for your review on you stay with us here at the Ashley Inn and Suites. We always love to hear back from our guests about their stays with us so we know how we are doing. We were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your suite. With 75 rooms in our hotel and 14 different room types, there's always something for every group that comes to stay with us. Thank you again so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you next time your travels bring you to the Oregon Coast.

There are newer reviews for Ashley Inn and Suites

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Ashley in is clean, easy, efficient, has a comfortable king bed, dated, (not a new hotel) but couldn't find one even nearby. The front desk, is very helpful even had decent red wine by the bottle. Breakfast and Wifi included. Nice place to sleep.

Room Tip: Bottom floor is easy and if you want to do a quick load of laundry...it's on the first floor as...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Cre8dnrg,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us here at the Ashley Inn and Suites. We always love to hear back from our guests and were glad to hear that you enjoyed the convenience that we try to provide to all of our guests, We want all of our guests to feel like they have found a home away from home on the road, and each member of our housekeeping staff works very hard to make sure that all of our rooms are clean and ready for your arrival. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Oregon Coast.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I reserved a room with two queen beds and was delighted to find the large room included a separate sitting area with loveseat and coffee table, plus a separate dining table and chairs. Room cleanliness and a hot buffet breakfast were excellent and entire hotel was very clean and new looking. Everything was delightfully better than expected, great place for a 3 star hotel.
Front desk called our room phone shortly after we arrived and asked if the room was ok. I mentioned one room lamp could not be turned on as knob was missing and they replaced lamp.
Next morning, I noticed the women cleaning the rooms were professional, well-groomed, and there were a good number working in teams to clean rooms on our floor. This reflects well on manager and attitudes towards staffing.
Excellent staff and hotel. I chose this hotel based on reading reviews and I agree with the best ones. It was a great choice!

Room Tip: Rooms in back half of hotel away from hwy 101 would probably be quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2014

Dear Jodie H,

Thank you so much for your review on your stay with us here at the Ashley Inn and Suites. We always love to hear back from our guests and were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. With 75 oversized rooms in our hotel, there's always something for everyone and all of our rooms include a table and chairs and a loveseat or couch so there's ample seating for everyone. Our post check in calls are popular with our guests and gives us a chance to provide that one-on-one service that sets us apart from other hotels in the area and provides our guests with a chance to let us know if there is anything we can do to make their stay with us just that much better. Thank you again so much for your review and we hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to beautiful Lincoln City.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Booked a last minute one night stay July 3rd, 2013-July 4th, 2013. I had been wanting to take my boyfriend somewhere special "just because" he always does for me. Checked out numerous other places and then came across this place and just knew it was the one. Called to book the trip on the 2nd, after confirming my honey would have the time to go. Online it didn't show that the King Spa Suite was available so I called to see if I could get the Queen Spa Suite with the Romance Package and the very nice lady said the King was actually available but it doesn't always show all available rooms online. (So make sure to call if you don't see what you are looking for!) The lady at the counter was super helpful and I felt that my trip plans were just as much as important to them as it was to me. We left town after work and arrived around 8 that evening. The lady that checked us in was very nice and had a warm and friendly demeanor. And a smile that told me we were in for a treat with the Romance Package too! As soon as we walked in to the room and I saw the smile on my boyfriend's face, I knew I had chosen the right place. The room was amazing beautiful. Thank you so much to the whole staff! You all made it very special. We only stayed one night so we didn't get to enjoy the pool or spa but a saltwater pool is ALWAYS amazing to me. Wish we had had time to enjoy it. Our room was right next to the pool even... Lol. In the morning we did make it to breakfast however. We went to the dining room and sat down. They had the usual continental type stuff out and I was pleasantly surprised when a lady came to our table and gave us a menu. Pretty good assortment of breakfasts on it too! I think the kitchen staff was a bit overwhelmed that morning as our order came out wrong, as well as another guests, but they certainly were right on fixing the problem and friendly the entire time. I would still give them a 5 star anyway because of how they chose to handle it. They were rather busy. The food was yummy and came in a timely manner. Even the replacement came quickly too! For breakfast at a hotel that doesn't have a restaurant, I was amazed! Great job Ashley Inn & Suite! Almost forgot to mention, the room was clean and comfortable. (My mom is a housekeeper manager at an upscale resort in southern Oregon, so trust me, if there were anything to criticize, I would be the one to do so.) And I know your housekeeper's were probably wondering where all the rose petals and roses went to... yes I took them. ;) Something to remember the wonderful time we had there! Thank you again for the wonderful stay and I hope we come back soon!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear MeganandMIchael,

Thank you so much for your review on your stay with us here at the Ashley Inn and Suites. I was glad to read this review and see that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We take so much pride in the fact that we try to give each guest a truly unique and wonderful experience with us and its such fun to set up the packages. We also have a birthday package or a coastal tour package that includes tickets to the aquarium in Newport which is a must see! Thank you again so much and I hope we will see you again next time you are in Lincoln City!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed here during my recent solo trip to the Oregon Coast. This hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was great, had the option of choosing a hot meal, cereal, fruit, juice and coffee. I inquired about restaurants and they asked what i wanted to eat and give me 5 options. Their advice was great and they pointed me towards a great restaurant. I would be visiting this hotel next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Samyeh604,

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us here at the Ashley Inn and Suites. We always love to hear back from our guests and were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Since most of our staff members live here in beautiful Lincoln City we are always able to recommend a restaurant (or two) to enjoy or maybe some sights to see along the coast whether you are headed north or south. Thank you again so much and we hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Oregon Coast.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Our room was large with a king bed and table and sofa. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Location is on the highway and near highway towards Portland also. The hotel offered a breakfast with made to order items served cheerfully included in room rate.

Room Tip: We had an upper floor so do not know if noise from above is a problem. Elevator is central in buildi...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2014

Dear Rickc316,

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay, we here at the Ashley Inn and Suites always love to hear back from all of our guests so we know how we are doing as a hotel. Guest input is so important, and it’s feedback from our guests that lets us know what we are doing correctly and what may need to be improved. We always work so hard to make sure each and every guest makes sure that they feel like they are at home in one of our many oversized rooms. Our staff is 100% dedicated to making sure that each and every stay is memorable for our guests and we thank you again so much for your feedback and hope to see you next time you are in Lincoln City.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel is by far, for the price, the best hotel in Lincoln City. We have stayed in many of the "ocean front getaways", and have never experienced the hospitality, the cleanliness, or the sleep we received here. The room was clean, spacious, and surprisingly comfortable to be in. In fact, we hardly left, except on Sunday to walk 101. The staff is amazing. The breakfast accommodations were great, with seating for more than some restaurants. The pool is salt water filtered, so no smelly chlorine, which is awesome. Beds and pillows comfy. Took advantage of the iron and FULL SIZED ironing board. And they even had my son enter a coloring contest. An amazing experience all around. If you want to leave smiling, stay here.

Room Tip: We asked for quiet, and got it. Third floor towards the east. Perfect
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Supervisor A, Front Desk Superviser at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2014

Dear Shawna C,

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay with us. We were glad to hear that our staff was so friendly and helpful. Customer service is always our number one concern and something our entire staff works hard to focus on every single day. We are always happy to show off our rooms and our hotel because we are so proud of how hard our staff works to keep our building clean and maintained. Thank you again and we hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Oregon Coast.