Ashley Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$96
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$79
$145
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
$58
$56
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$107
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$95
$70
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
$129
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$83
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskmade to order breakfastbuffet stylethe salt water poolcookieshot breakfastfree breakfastroom was largestay there againnext morningnice poolone night staypet areatwo queen bedsfamily suiteoregon coasta great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The place is clean and the people are friendly. Nice 'Hot' complimentary breakfast in the AM. They had warm cookies available for us when we checked in. Only downside is it's hard to take a left hand turn when leaving the parking lot, due to the busy traffic.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2014

Dear Colin N,

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay, we here at the Ashley Inn and Suites always love to hear back from all of our guests so we know how we are doing as a hotel. Guest input is so important, and it’s feedback from our guests that lets us know what we are doing correctly and what may need to be improved. We always work so hard to make sure each and every guest makes sure that they feel like they are at home in one of our many oversized rooms. Our staff is 100% dedicated to making sure that each and every stay is memorable for our guests and we thank you again so much for your feedback and hope to see you next time you are in Lincoln City.

Mercedes Galasso

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was a great hotel and we will definitely be going back! The room was spacious more than we were expecting from the pictures on the website. Pool jacuzzi and sauna were great. Breakfast was yummy very friendly service as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Supervisor A, Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear Cgaligan-
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliment about our staff, I will pass it along. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our indoor heated salt water pool, hot tub, and dry sauna as well as our full hot breakfast. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My friend and I stayed here because we had a nice deal on a groupon. It was clean and the beds were awesome. I liked that the sink and large counter were outside of the bathroom, the shower head was over-sized and up high enough for tall people and there was plenty of water pressure. We never heard any noise from other rooms. The breakfast was above average for hotels that offer breakfast. You could have eggs, pancakes, sausages, biscuits/gravy, muffins, cereal, fruit, juice, etc. There were complimentary cookies or muffins in the lobby and movies were only a dollar. If it had been on the beach or had some kind of view, it would have been top notch. Also, if the regular price was as good as the Groupon, I would have given it a higher rate for value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PickyInSeattle

Dear PickyinSeattle-
Thank you for your nice review. I am glad that you and your friend enjoyed your stay with us. Our Groupon deals we offer are great and I glad you were able to take advantage of that deal. We do have a variety of special promotions we offer as we as e-mail coupons. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the full hot breakfast we offer. We hope you come and see us the next time you visit Lincoln City.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I'll start with the ONE thing that I was not absolutely pleased with: the shower. The shower head looked like it would make for a highly pleasant shower. Because the faucet (at least in our room) could only control the temperature and not the pressure, the shower was no better than what I have at home. Very slightly disappointing, but not really a problem.

That said, here all all the reasons that you SHOULD stay at the Lincoln City Ashley Inn.

Clean! Everything was clean! I haven't stayed in a place this clean at this price range in a LONG time.

The room was big and inviting. The air conditioner was surprisingly quiet and still effective. The big window gave us a nice view of the parking lot but also of the hills and trees nearby (we were on the third floor, and I liked what I could see from that window). We had two queen beds, a couch, a few tables, and the other furniture typical to hotel rooms. The TV was in good condition and even had a small DVD player hooked up to it on which we could watch DVDs rented from the lobby for $1 each (though we were too busy enjoying Lincoln City for that). The beds were very soft and even smelled clean; the pillows were thick and fluffy. There was even a mini-fridge and mini-microwave.

The room itself was quiet enough. We didn't hear the neighbors except when one little kid got really excited about something, and the ambiance from outside was easy to ignore with the window closed.

The staff was either friendly or efficient. They welcomed us and made sure we had everything we needed. They even called the day before we were supposed to arrive to confirm our reservation and to see if we had any special requests.

There was a good sized pool that was warm and clean. My son and I had a good time splashing around in there. We also saw a hot tub and an exercise room, but we didn't have a chance to use them.

We also had a great breakfast. In a small breakfast room, we could choose from scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits (with or without gravy), pancakes, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, coffee and juice, and even some baked item that was somewhere between a chocolate chip muffin and an angelfood cupcake.

This was a great place to stay. We will likely be back, especially in the cooler months when the rates are lower.

PS: My wife really liked the unique color scheme on the outside of the building.

Room Tip: Third floor has good views. Less road noise on the east end.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear HawaiianShirts-
Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our rooms are oversized which makes it nice if you have little ones that like to run around or if you have friends and family visiting. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the amenities we offer to our guests. Next time you stay with us, I hope you get a chance to check out our DVD selection. We have added a lot of new movies to it. We also have added a few more items to choose from for breakfast. I will pass your compliment on to our staff. We try our best to give each customer the best experience we can. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Brought my pup for an impromptu overnight stay in Lincoln City. Despite my choice of a pet friendly room, there were no pet smells, etc. The room was clean and comfortable, and hot breakfast was included. Meal quality was fair - not what you'd get from a restaurant, but it was hot and tasted fine. Staff were helpful and friendly. All in all, an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Skipxtracer-
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Were only four blocks to the beach and centrally located for exploring the town. I hope that you come and stay with us the next time your in town and try the amenities we have to offer.