“Felt like they truly cared about our stay!”

Ashley Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
“Felt like they truly cared about our stay!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Was looking for an inexpensive place to stay for one night. Ashley Inn had good reviews, good price, and good location. The day before we arrived I got a call to say they were looking forward to our arrival, have never had a hotel or even a resort do that. Then in the evening of our stay got a call from the desk just wanting to check that we were happy with our room. Very impressed with their customer service. The room and hotel were very nice, clean, and better than expected. And in the morning I started my day with a coffee from Starbucks, right next store. Then enjoyed a great breakfast at Ashley Inn, included in the price of the room. Very happy with my stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sara L, Assitant General Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
We really do care about your stay! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed it. We consider the guest before a reservation is even made. Having Starbucks in the same parking lot just happens to be an added bonus. Thank you again and we can't wait for your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Auburn, WA
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I have done a lot of traverling over the years and have stayed in many places. We are always careful to select a welcoming and clean exterior as well as a overall clean interior. We were delighted at not only the cost of the room but the entire experience of staying there. We were welcomed with the filling that we were at home away from home. The staff couldn't have been nicer or helpful. We were even more surprised that treats were offered to us. Our room was large in comparison to many places we have stayed at. Big rooms; compfy bed, big sitting area with everything including a sofa, coffee table, and a table to eat at. We had stayed at the Biltmore hotel in L.A., CA and paird $197.00 for the night. Lovely to see but it will only be once for us. I would give them an adverage, and would never recomment anyone to stay there. If I know of onyone traveling who asks me where a good place to stay would be, my answer, without a doubt, wound be, "Ashley Inn and Suites". The price, the amenities, the staff and any thing else I would tell them about would surely help them to choose your Inn to stay at for a night, for a week, whatever. The fact that you care and want to know how our experience went most certainly follows your expectations of what you want to give to the people who choose to stay with you. The old saying, "you can't please everyone..." does not, in the least, apply to Ashley Inn and Suites. We look forward to staying with you again!!

Room Tip: All rooms offer a warm and compfortable home away from home atmosphere"!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sara L, Assistant General Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
I can't tell you as someone in management how proud it makes me to see the word "wonderful" in a review. We work on a daily basis will all staff to ensure that each and every guest has a stay that is memorable. We certainly welcome new business but hope that you also will come and stay with us again.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Friends and I had a Groupon for the Ashley Inn & Suites at Lincoln City. From the phone call to make reservations to our departure, we were very impressed with the courtesy and friendliness of the staff. The hotel is near the beach and is centrally located. Everything is modern and super clean. What impressed us was how quiet our room was even though we were near the elevator. It was so quiet that we slept past breakfast. Even without the Groupon, the rates are reasonable for a tourist area. We will return!

Room Tip: I doubt there is a bad room at this hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Supervisor A, Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear SnorkleNut-

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you received great customer service from our staff. We work hard as a team to make sure every guest has a great experience with us. I am glad that you were able to get a good nights rest! Next time I hope you get a chance to try our full hot breakfast the next time you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Albany, Oregon
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Our first stay in Ashley Inn and a very pleasant one. The staff was very friendly and the room clean and nice, The hot breakfast, served to your table, was good, although it could have been warmer. The big thing for us is the availability of the "Classic Arts Showcase" on television. This is a free program for hotels but very few of them seem to have it available. A great bonus for us. We certainly would stay at Ashley Inn again.

Dear None891-
Thank you for your positive review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your kind regards to our staff. I am glad that you were able to watch the show you like! We hope to see you for a future visit!

Springfield, OR
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for the first time for our anniversary. I was pleasantly surprised by the kind staff, quiet rooms, great continental breakfast, free shuttle to the casino, and Starbucks right next door!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Amanda -
Thank you for your kind review. I will pass your compliment to our staff of how friendly they are. I am glad that you had a great experience staying with us on your honeymoon. We hope you come back and see us the next time your in town.

Albany, Oregon, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The staff we encountered was very friendly. The rooms were clean and quiet. The location, although no view of the ocean, was in a central part of town. Easy access to a lot of stuff if you wanted to walk.
I didn't love the breakfast food but it was free and plenty of options to find something.

JS

Dear JS-
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your kind regards to our staff members. We work hard as a team to give every guest a great experience. We hope you come and stay with us again.

Newberg, Oregon
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My sister, her kids, and I did a "spur of the moment" trip to the coast. I booked a room at the Ashley Inn and Suites. I intentionally booked a room here because of the pool and hot tub. Both my sister and I had been experiencing a lot of joint pain and were so looking forward to sitting in the hot tub as the kids played in the pool.

When we checked in we found out that the hot tub was not in service. There was no indication on their website that it was out of commission. So it made for a disappointing evening for us. (The kids still enjoyed the pool).

Where as we would have chosen a different hotel this trip if we had known about the hot tub; We would have been repeat customers due to previous good experiences here.

I don't think we will be back in the future. It was really disappointing. However, the breakfast was good and the room was clean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ron W, General Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, November 3, 2014
Thank you for commenting on great previous experiences with our hotel, and that you enjoyed the breakfast and clean room this trip! I am sorry that our hot tub being down was a deal breaker and you will not be coming back to enjoy the great Ashley Inn experience again. There are times when something might break at the last minute and cannot be repaired until a part is procured. Unfortunately, it was our hot tub on the day of your visit. We did have it back up the next day when the part came in. We did post the outage on our website, but probably after you had made your reservation. We hope that you will come back again because as you stated, the kids still enjoyed the pool and you would have been "repeat customers due to previous good experiences here." We are looking forward to serving you again.