“We had a wonderful time”

Ashley Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersSilver level
steamboat springs
“We had a wonderful time”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had such a wonderful time at the Ashley inn,The staff are super friendly and the rooms are spacious and well equipped and spotless! They provide a tasty breakfast buffet.We enjoyed the indoor salt water pool. Would stay again next time we are in Lincoln city.

Room Tip: Although this was a trip for business,my husband and i made it in to a mid week get away.Its a great...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2014
Dear Evlyn-
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our salt water pool and spa as well as our full hot breakfast. I hope that you come and see us again the next time you are visiting the Oregon Coast.

Kachiri Flanagan
Front Desk Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very friendly staff make you feel right at home, very clean and well appointed rooms, close to everything in the area. Close to Casino if thats your choice. Have numerous videos for your viewing pleasure. Very nice breakfast each morning. Would go anytime I am going to the coastal area to stay at Ashley Inn again. Children or without they will meet your needs.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Sandra-
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are centrally located with restaurants, shops, the beach and Casino all in walking distance. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Kachiri Flanagan
Front Desk Supervisor
Aloha, Oregon
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Ashley Inn and Suite.
It would have been a perfect weekend if it would not have been so Oregon spring weather (rainy & windy).
Staff was super friendly and willing to help.
The breakfast had plenty of choices. Enjoyed the movie selection and was able to bring home some saltwater taffy from the lobby

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sara L, Front Office Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for your review! I'm so pleased you were able to take advantage of our great Groupon offer and spend some time with us. Rain or shine, we do our best to make sure that every guest has a great stay, from the fully stocked mini mart to the full hot breakfast and fresh cookies. We hope that you will continue to choose us when venturing to the Oregon Coast.
Woodburn, Oregon
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Ashley Inn is our favorite place to stay when we go to the beach. Well priced for a family trip and the hot breakfast is the best! We stay at the Lincoln City Ashley Inn about 2-3 times a year and always enjoy our visit. The staff is always very friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! The Ashley Inn and Suites is indeed a great place for a family trip. From our Family Suites to our Coastal Tour package to a great selection of DVDs for rent, we have everything that a family could want on a trip to the Oregon Coast. I'm so glad that you continue to choose us to stay with and look forward to seeing you again.
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Friendly staff, centrally located, clean, comfortable and spacious accommodations. We have stayed here 3 - 4 times, each time for a few days...very affordable. Pool was nice as was the hot tub. Breakfast was ok. We will go back and would recommend it to friends and family...in fact did recommend it to my sister and brother-in-law who also found it very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your repeat business as well as your review. Nothing is more powerful than word of mouth advertising and I'm pleased that you've enjoyed your past stays enough to recommend us to others. We pride ourselves on consistency and ensuring our guests have a great stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.
portland, ore
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I came down for a weekend stay in April. We were not told before our trip that the hot tub or Jacuzzi were shut down. One of main reasons for staying here were these amenities. We can use the pool with our son at any hotel, but were looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub. When we voiced our disappointment to the front end staff, we were just given a shoulder shrug with a “sorry”. The king room we stayed in was very spacious and the staff overall were great. Next time we will probably stay at a hotel with the hot tub operable

Room Tip: King rooms are great! Beds are really comfy!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sarah b
Thank you for your review. I apologize that your stay was less than perfect. Due to sudden circumstances beyond our control, our salt water hot tub became out of order. I'm sorry that it was not conveyed to you ahead of time. In the future, please check out one of our luxury spa rooms. They are great in conjunction with our Romance Package. We hope to see you again in the future.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at the Ashley Inn for one night when I attended a conference at a nearby resort. I had originally planned on staying at the resort the night before the conference because I had an early meeting and did not want to make the drive from Portland the same morning. Luckily for me, I found the Groupon offer the week prior. As I always do with Groupons, I read the fine print and called the hotel before I bought it. I was very impressed with the attentiveness of the staff at the Ashley Inn. They called my room within 15 minutes of me checking in to see if I needed anything. I found my room to be very clean, quiet, and comfortable. It fit my needs perfectly and cost less than half of what the same room would have been at the resort. I will definitely check in with the Ashley Inn next time I need to stay near Lincoln City.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sara L, Front Office Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Lincoln City. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our Groupon offer. We hope that you will keep us in mind for your next stay in our area as we offer great walk in specials as well as other package deals.