“Family favorite”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Woodburn, Oregon
“Family favorite”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Ashley Inn is our favorite place to stay when we go to the beach. Well priced for a family trip and the hot breakfast is the best! We stay at the Lincoln City Ashley Inn about 2-3 times a year and always enjoy our visit. The staff is always very friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sara L, Front Office Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for your review! The Ashley Inn and Suites is indeed a great place for a family trip. From our Family Suites to our Coastal Tour package to a great selection of DVDs for rent, we have everything that a family could want on a trip to the Oregon Coast. I'm so glad that you continue to choose us to stay with and look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Friendly staff, centrally located, clean, comfortable and spacious accommodations. We have stayed here 3 - 4 times, each time for a few days...very affordable. Pool was nice as was the hot tub. Breakfast was ok. We will go back and would recommend it to friends and family...in fact did recommend it to my sister and brother-in-law who also found it very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your repeat business as well as your review. Nothing is more powerful than word of mouth advertising and I'm pleased that you've enjoyed your past stays enough to recommend us to others. We pride ourselves on consistency and ensuring our guests have a great stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.
portland, ore
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I came down for a weekend stay in April. We were not told before our trip that the hot tub or Jacuzzi were shut down. One of main reasons for staying here were these amenities. We can use the pool with our son at any hotel, but were looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub. When we voiced our disappointment to the front end staff, we were just given a shoulder shrug with a “sorry”. The king room we stayed in was very spacious and the staff overall were great. Next time we will probably stay at a hotel with the hot tub operable

Room Tip: King rooms are great! Beds are really comfy!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sarah b
Thank you for your review. I apologize that your stay was less than perfect. Due to sudden circumstances beyond our control, our salt water hot tub became out of order. I'm sorry that it was not conveyed to you ahead of time. In the future, please check out one of our luxury spa rooms. They are great in conjunction with our Romance Package. We hope to see you again in the future.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at the Ashley Inn for one night when I attended a conference at a nearby resort. I had originally planned on staying at the resort the night before the conference because I had an early meeting and did not want to make the drive from Portland the same morning. Luckily for me, I found the Groupon offer the week prior. As I always do with Groupons, I read the fine print and called the hotel before I bought it. I was very impressed with the attentiveness of the staff at the Ashley Inn. They called my room within 15 minutes of me checking in to see if I needed anything. I found my room to be very clean, quiet, and comfortable. It fit my needs perfectly and cost less than half of what the same room would have been at the resort. I will definitely check in with the Ashley Inn next time I need to stay near Lincoln City.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sara L, Front Office Manager at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Lincoln City. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our Groupon offer. We hope that you will keep us in mind for your next stay in our area as we offer great walk in specials as well as other package deals.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband I stayed at the Ashley Inn and Suites in Lincoln City during Spring Break this year. We were pleasently surprised.
It's a very pretty hotel and you can tell the management takes pride in its upkeep.
The people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful and so were the housekeeping staff.
The room was quite large, almost a junior suite, with a mini fridge and microwave. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was a good size.
The breakfast every morning was very good. The muffins were home made and the scrambled eggs and sausage were very tasty and filling.

The only downside was that the internet kept going off. We would call downstairs to let them know it was off again and they would say it had just gone on. Which was true, but only for a short time and then it was off again.

To get to the beach you need to cross a very busy highway and then it's about a five to ten minute walk. The beach is great, we walked it every morning and some evenings. Interesting rocks and driftwood. Many familes enjoying the beach. One of the highlights of Lincoln City.

We would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pakmoi
Thank you for your review! As a manager, I take great pride when I hear that not only my staff, but the staff of the hotel as a whole, has performed well. The Ashley Inn and Suites prides itself in offering oversized rooms, a great indoor salt water pool, and touches of home, like our fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Stayton, Oregon, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Purchased a groupon for this place, before I did I called ahead and was told I would be able to bring my dogs. The person I spoke to even said, "You are so smart to check ahead before you buy the groupon"
Went to make reservations today and was told I cannot bring my dogs after all. $150 later, and I even offered to take a pet friendly room and pay the extra fee. STILL SAID NO, and was VERY RUDE and did not aplologize until I insisted on it. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
14 Thank Chris M
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the miscommunication about our Groupon offer. Since we did offer it as such a great deal, we had to limit it to only certain rooms and were not able to include our pet friendly rooms in the offer. We do have a great fenced in pet area and offer treats upon check in to our furry guests. We hope in the future when we run a special that isn't quite as restrictive, that you will stay with us then with all members of your family.
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We purchased a groupon for one night. Then when calling to arrange the actual reservation we were told the groupon was strictly for 2 people, and we could not bring our baby?!

To add insult to injury both the front desk person, and manager were very rude and unaccommodating. No offer of to sell an upgrade or charge for a crib or something, or even empathetic explanation, just this is our policy. Even worse when we told them they have just lost a good customer they made it clear that they really didn't care as they were very well booked. This doesn't make any sense. Why offer a groupon if you aren't having trouble booking up at your normal rates, and aren't trying to win over new customers??

There are too many wonderful places to stay in Lincoln City to tolerate this sort of horrible treatment and attitude, I will never share my business with them but I WILL share my opinion of them with all of you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
15 Thank Tim P
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the miscommunication about our Groupon offer. Since we did offer it as such a great deal, we had to limit it to only certain rooms with a maximum occupancy. We do offer guests portable cribs and have a great indoor salt water pool. I would recommend our Coastal Tour package, which is great for families, since it includes tickets to the Newport Aquarium, unlimited DVD rentals and other goodies. We hope in the future that you will stay with us with all members of your family.