“Away with Stress”
Review of Nantucket Inn

Nantucket Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 10, 2007

To be On the Beach, have a Fireplace and a Jacuzzi Tub! What better way to unwind and relax!

Couldn't get any closer, the view, spectacular, the room peacful and quiet!

Thank you!

Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank Tark

Hermiston Oregon
Reviewed September 11, 2005

We have stayed several times in all five rooms. It is a quiet, beachfront easy accessible, relaxing place with world class awesome sunsets. It is not a motel, hotel or bed and breakfast....If you need constant attention and service, it is NOT available here...if you need your mama bring her....ample supplies are in your room, including a vacuum to clean up sand you will drag in from the fablous beach.

• Stayed: July 2004
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Spokane, WA
Reviewed April 25, 2004

My husband & I just spent from April 18-23 at the Nantucket Inn in Lincoln City. It was our 2nd trip. As usual, it was spotlessly clean, our privacy was respected and we had a restful and healing time. We have just lost our sister-in-law to breast cancer so we sorely needed this time. Nowhere better than the Oregon Coast & the Nantuckett Inn. Robes are left, all the neccessities in the kitchen, and even treats as well as videos & books. This place cannot be beat & owners go all out to ensure your comfort & privacy. Thank You Nantucket Inn.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Franklin, Illinois
Reviewed April 15, 2004

We have stayed at the Nantucket Inn twice. The first time we were in the penthouse and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The second time we were on the ground floor as we needed more space (had daughter, son-in-law & granddaughter with us. Again had a wonderful time. The robes were a wonderful touch as they kept us warm while out on the deck. We watched whales go by...seals play in the surf and flocks of gulls. Will we stay there again? Most assuredly! We have always found the staff most helpful and willing to go the extra mile to ensure a pleasant stay.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 3, 2004

I called a few weeks ago to reserve the First Mate accomadation and was looking forward to it. I was assured I would get confirmation and directions by email soon thereafter. I did not receive anything for 2 weeks so called and left a message saying so. I got no return call. I called another time and they found they had the wrong email so assured me it would be sent that day. It was never received. I called again (each call cost me money as I was out of state) and explained my frustration to the owner about their error and not getting the confirmation. Rather than apologizing or trying to make it right for me, she 'suggested' I cancell my reservation! I as shocked and decided to do so. I have rarely run into an attitude of carelessness and rudeness like this, and will never stay there.

6  Thank ConcordDee
Reviewed January 3, 2004

My husband and I discovered the Nantucket Inn 2 years ago. I tend to surf the internet to find new places to stay and ran across their website. I loved the fact that it wasn't a HOTEL, that they all had jacuzzi tubs, and that it sat right on the beach. We decided to stay there for our 1st anniversary and stayed in the Cape Cod suite and the Host's offered a "Romantic Rendevouz" package add on that provided a dozen red roses, chocolates, snacks, bath salts, rose petals over the bed, robes, etc. It was soooo nice to not have to worry about all that romance stuff before we checked in :) We had such a great time, that we went back this year and stayed in the Penthouse suite and did the romance package again. We love it here!!! And, although we may not come back to the Nantucket EVERY year, we will definately come back again and again and again. P.S. They also have a couple other properties available that are just as wonderful!

9  Thank mdmurray73
Oregon City, Oregon
Reviewed December 28, 2003

This was our second trip to the Nantucket and we enjoyed ourselves very much once again. The Nantucket makes a perfect adult getaway. Very quiet and relaxing. Very comfortable beds and wonderful linens. We look forward to our next stay!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member