“Best in Lincoln City ... One of a kind”
Review of Nantucket Inn

Nantucket Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best in Lincoln City ... One of a kind”
Reviewed September 11, 2005

We have stayed several times in all five rooms. It is a quiet, beachfront easy accessible, relaxing place with world class awesome sunsets. It is not a motel, hotel or bed and breakfast....If you need constant attention and service, it is NOT available here...if you need your mama bring her....ample supplies are in your room, including a vacuum to clean up sand you will drag in from the fablous beach.

• Stayed July 2004
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed April 25, 2004

My husband & I just spent from April 18-23 at the Nantucket Inn in Lincoln City. It was our 2nd trip. As usual, it was spotlessly clean, our privacy was respected and we had a restful and healing time. We have just lost our sister-in-law to breast cancer so we sorely needed this time. Nowhere better than the Oregon Coast & the Nantuckett Inn. Robes are left, all the neccessities in the kitchen, and even treats as well as videos & books. This place cannot be beat & owners go all out to ensure your comfort & privacy. Thank You Nantucket Inn.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 15, 2004

We have stayed at the Nantucket Inn twice. The first time we were in the penthouse and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The second time we were on the ground floor as we needed more space (had daughter, son-in-law & granddaughter with us. Again had a wonderful time. The robes were a wonderful touch as they kept us warm while out on the deck. We watched whales go by...seals play in the surf and flocks of gulls. Will we stay there again? Most assuredly! We have always found the staff most helpful and willing to go the extra mile to ensure a pleasant stay.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
concord, ca
Reviewed April 3, 2004

I called a few weeks ago to reserve the First Mate accomadation and was looking forward to it. I was assured I would get confirmation and directions by email soon thereafter. I did not receive anything for 2 weeks so called and left a message saying so. I got no return call. I called another time and they found they had the wrong email so assured me it would be sent that day. It was never received. I called again (each call cost me money as I was out of state) and explained my frustration to the owner about their error and not getting the confirmation. Rather than apologizing or trying to make it right for me, she 'suggested' I cancell my reservation! I as shocked and decided to do so. I have rarely run into an attitude of carelessness and rudeness like this, and will never stay there.

6 Thank ConcordDee
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed January 3, 2004

My husband and I discovered the Nantucket Inn 2 years ago. I tend to surf the internet to find new places to stay and ran across their website. I loved the fact that it wasn't a HOTEL, that they all had jacuzzi tubs, and that it sat right on the beach. We decided to stay there for our 1st anniversary and stayed in the Cape Cod suite and the Host's offered a "Romantic Rendevouz" package add on that provided a dozen red roses, chocolates, snacks, bath salts, rose petals over the bed, robes, etc. It was soooo nice to not have to worry about all that romance stuff before we checked in :) We had such a great time, that we went back this year and stayed in the Penthouse suite and did the romance package again. We love it here!!! And, although we may not come back to the Nantucket EVERY year, we will definately come back again and again and again. P.S. They also have a couple other properties available that are just as wonderful!

9 Thank mdmurray73
Reviewed December 28, 2003

This was our second trip to the Nantucket and we enjoyed ourselves very much once again. The Nantucket makes a perfect adult getaway. Very quiet and relaxing. Very comfortable beds and wonderful linens. We look forward to our next stay!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2003

This accommodation is a 5 suite former house so each unit looked to have very different qualities. The Shoreline Suite had bay windows in the kitchen/ dining room and another set of floor to ceiling windows in the living room. The view was great anytime sunlight, moonlight and even floodlight was available. There are insulating shades that let the sunlight in --but not so much heat in.. perfect for the end of the summer visit.The master bedroom -king bed and the 2nd bedroom- double bed were small and no closets ,but the suite itself was great for 3 people. This beach experience is for the "abled", as there is a flight of stairs from parking lot to suite entrance, and another flight from front lawn to beach (beach is close). The jacuzzi tub (where the shower is} is so high that you better have the legs of someone 5'5' or more to be able to climb in and out of it. At the end of our stay I signed the guestbook that was available to put thanks, reviews, and requests, and yes we did need another kitchen towel, but we were not at all short of bath towels, or any other bath item normally expected in a hotel. The kitchen was fairly well stocked with pans and implements too. All in all a great place to stay for relaxing, or walking the beach. We would recommend the Shoreline Suite at the Nantucket Inn --better than a hotel, alot more like home.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member