“Nice and quiet during the week”
Review of The 101 Burger

The 101 Burger
Ranked #17 of 108 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I went to coast for anniversary. On first night, we went to famous Mo's. It was so packed and crazy, even at 7pm on a Wednesday night. It was fine but by the next night, we were wanting something quieter and less chaotic and 101 Burger was perfect for that. The burgers were delicious and the service was great: the young man who took our order went out of his way to please my husband when my hubby requested jalapeños and they had none on hand. He said he'd run over to the store next to restaurant and grab a few since he had to go there for something else.
It was super quiet and laid-back there and we liked the unique style of the place.

1  Thank nostalgicmommy
There are newer reviews for The 101 Burger

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was such a fun experience foy my boys. They loved getting to contribute to the graffiti and were rewarded with a game tolken. The staff was super warm and welcoming, the food was good and a great value as well.

1  Thank GGmaretto
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The 202 burger combo was a great deal. The food was great and the place is fun. Staff is welcoming and friendly. Theyve got a pool table to pass the time too.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

First off i'd like to thank the staff at 101 burger for staying open an extra 15 minutes to serve us our to go order! On top of the great service the burgers and fries we got were AMAZING!! I've been living in Lincoln City for 6 months and have been to my fair share of burger restaurants in town, this is by far the best!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

First I have to say the owner makes no connection to In n Out. So no infringement issues there. He just uses their successful business model.

The burgers are great as are the fries. The owner is very customer oriented and always a joy to be around. He usually has otter pops for the kids and helps them graffiti the tires me has out front. (You have to see what I'm talking about).

I highly recommend giving this place a shot. I recommend the 202 combo.