“Good Burger”

The 101 Burger
Ranked #13 of 110 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I kept hearing people say if you want a good burger you have to go to 101 Burger. Well I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint.It's everything you want a burger to be. It was juicy and perfectly seasoned. The fries are fresh cut( no frozen bags of fries here). As a matter of fact, there is no frozen anything here. The ground beef is fresh also, not frozen. The menu is very small. It's pretty much burgers and fries. But everything is awesome. He knows what he does well. The owner is very warm and personable. It really adds to the experience. Get this, you don't pay for your meal till after you have eaten and only if you loved it!!!! This is a great little business.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The best cheeseburger and fries i have ever tasted hands down. I saw the cook hand form my patties and grill the onions. their motto is always fresh never frozen and you can taste it. I also noticed the health dept. evaluation which they scored a perfect 100%. Keep up the good work 101 burger...

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We just had lunch there and loved it. Met owner as we walked in and finding it was our first time explained the menu. That didn't take long since there are only burgers,fries, and soft drinks. The 101 is one 3 oz burger, the 202 is 2 fresh meat patties, etc. Good fries but the burger with toasted bun and juicy burgers, it remined us both of us of In & Out, but this was better. If you are real hungry order the 303 or 404, or order a 2nd 202 like I did. One comment on a review said there were no pickles, we were told they are available.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I always check online before I head out on trip to see what good places there are to eat at in a city that I am not familiar with. I read great reviews on here as well as on other sites. I would just like to say this place lived up to the hype. Burgers were fantastic and the fries were good also. The grilled cheese on the burger is a great touch. Keep up the good work. I know the next time I am in Lincoln City I will be stopping back by.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Every time we go to Lincoln city we have to eat at The 101 Burger. They make the best burgers in Oregon. The fries are fresh cut and the price is good for what you get. I recommend the 202 you'll see when you get there.