“Delicious coffee, fantastic all around”
Review of Beachtown Coffee - CLOSED

Beachtown Coffee
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went twice and were only there for four days. Coffee is really good and piping hot too - my boyfriend had the hot chocolate (not a coffee drinker) and it was equally great. We had the chocolate chip banana bread - oh my god, amazing - and the breakfast sandwiches - delicious and lean, not greasy at all. Perfect if you don't want a real heavy breakfast. But the best part was the service, everyone was super friendly and made you want to come back. No crowds or an overly long wait either time and we went on a Friday and Saturday. Must stop here for a morning jolt!

1  Thank AshleyZ1984

Reviewed July 6, 2014

What great find. The customer service was incredible and the food and coffee just amazing. We are stopping by every time we come to LC.

2  Thank Unknown322
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Great quiche, great coffee, great people. The owner took aside and shared her personal beach favorites and gave great direction

2  Thank Dawinetaster
Reviewed May 25, 2014

If you do one thing in Lincoln City, get yourself to Beachtown! The service is fantastic, they are friendly and knowledgeable and they have one of the best selection of regular and sugar free flavorings that I've ever seen. I'm sad they are 12 hours away from where I live, I'd spend a lot of time in there. I can't wait to go back, try them for yourself!

1  Thank emmypants
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Looking for a place to have a quick lunch, I turned to TripAdvisor and saw that this place was highly rated, so I tried it out. Very friendly place filled with people who appeared to all know each other quite well. I'm not sure what it's like in the morning, but for lunch, it was a perfect place to have a sandwich and a tea while looking over materials- something I hadn't expected to find in this area. Great place to stop in!

1  Thank Mark F