“easy parking, lots of tables, friendly locals” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Cafe, Gluten Free
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Antwerpen
“easy parking, lots of tables, friendly locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Local folks playing cards greet you with a smile and a story. Lots of magazines (I'm a geek and love the techie monthlies). Big mug of your favorite beverage. WiFi, electric power, private table (almost a desk) in a separate room for catching up with work ... or rather, when work catches up with you at the beach. They receive and hold your mail and parcels for you too. For us, this is _the_ coffee shop in town. They don't have a website yet but do have deals on twitter. https://twitter.com/BeachtownCoffee

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank antwerpen-centraal

Portland, Oregon
“D'LISH and worth the wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Super friendly & apologetic owner! She was swamped with Sunday a.m. customers and was working solo. D'LISH coffee drinks & breakfast eats. Thank you...we'll be back!!

Visited August 2012
Manzanita, Oregon
“Good coffee and breakfast sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

On highway 101 heading south in the north end of Lincoln City. Free wi fi, friendly service and good coffee drinks. Try the breakfast sandwich. Other pasteries and bagels available.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank martini007
McMinnville, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Coffee Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I am a minister so I travel a lot. Beachtown Coffee has become a favorite of mine to stop at and relax while I am in town. The service is wonderful, always super nice and friendly.
I am not a coffee drinker, but their hot chocolate and banana bread is wonderful. They have wi-fi, which is a big plus for me.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Kitty K
Portland, Oregon
“Perfect cup of Coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

While passing through Lincoln City on our way to South Beach State Park, we both were ready for a pick-me-up. Not really big fans of corporate coffee chains, we kept our radar set on local businesses. We got a blip on Beachtown Coffee and coasted to a stop. Good call. We were greeted immediately by a cheery, talkative woman named Erin. She was as eager to please as we were to get a fix of some good caffeine. Turns out she is the owner of this cute establishment. Erin whipped up a white chocolate mocha for my bride that was one of the best coffee's I've ever tasted. I opted for a regular brewed cuppa. Erin handed me a small cup and told me to feel free to taste all of the coffees before deciding on one. I fell in love with the Caffe Di Calabria. It was dark, strong and smooth.

On our return trip through town, we stopped by for another cup for the road. I purchased a bag of the beans and a vegan heart smart meal bar. We were hoping Erin would be there, but an equally helpful girl was there in her place. Even an owner needs a day off.

We got our drinks to go on both visits, but the interior is lovely and inviting. Perhaps we'll hang out a bit the next time we are in the area.

• Visited June 2012